New zealand VIsa

Our Lawyer

Lloyd Vivera, who is originally from India , is an immigration lawyer practicing Australian and New Zealand immigration law. He moved to New Zealand in 2001. Read more>>

A residence visa entitles you to come to New Zealand and live permanently in New Zealand. If you are already in New Zealand, it allows you to remain in New Zealand permanently. Resident visa usually comes with travel conditions usually for two years which means that you are allowed to travel in and out of New Zealand for two years.