New zealand VIsa

Our Lawyer

Lloyd Vivera, who is originally from India , is an immigration lawyer practicing Australian and New Zealand immigration law. He moved to New Zealand in 2001. Read more>>

A resident visa allows you to leave and re-enter New Zealand only for a limited period. If you want to travel in and out of New Zealand for an indefinite period, you need to apply for a permanent resident visa. Permanent resident visa allows indefinite travel.