New zealand VIsa

Our Lawyer

Lloyd Vivera, who is originally from India , is an immigration lawyer practicing Australian and New Zealand immigration law. He moved to New Zealand in 2001. Read more>>

Parents with have only one adult child resident in New Zealand and more than one adult children living in the home country or outside New Zealand will qualify for residence under the parent policy if the sponsor has a minimum salary of NZ$65,000 or a combined income with their partner of NZ$90,000 or the parent has a guaranteed annual income of NZ$27203 (39,890 for a couple) or can bring NZ$5,00,000 as settlements funds to New Zealand.